Below you will find links to the various courses that I teach at Mt. Ararat High School. Click on the appropriate course to visit my webpage specific to that course.
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- .@jorja_hooper It was great running into you today. You made my afternoon. I hope all is well in your world! 3 months ago
- RT @gcschmit: This year, instead of asking students, “Do you have any questions?”, I’m saying, “Ask me two questions.” And then I wait. The… 5 months ago
- RT @AP_Trevor: The 2018 AP Biology scores: 5: 7.1%; 4: 21.5%; 3: 32.9%; 2: 28.5%; 1: 10%. This year, there were more strong students, and… 8 months ago
- RT @aserkin: We still have some open spots for our 2018 summer workshops. Best PD experiences I’ve ever had. Sign up. #modchem #modbio h… 8 months ago
- RT @ziegeran: What if PD across the system modeled our vision for learning? #edchat #leadupchat #edadmin #satchat #bfc530 https://t.co/e7bg… 1 year ago
These folks say interesting stuff…
- MDOE SciTech Framework
- The Optimist
- Kate's Krew
- Just Another Teacher in Maine
- Gary G. Abud, Jr.
- Science teacher
- Wisdom Begins with Wonder
- Ecology of Education
- What It's Like on the Inside
- Granted, and...
- Science Education on the Edge
- Lab Out Loud
- The Art of Teaching
- Science for All
- Physics! Blog!
- Practical Theory