April 2018 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @ziegeran: What if PD across the system modeled our vision for learning? #edchat #leadupchat #edadmin #satchat #bfc530 https://t.co/e7bg… 8 months ago
- RT @cherylhollinger: Why writing doesn’t just prove learning, it improves all learning-including STEM eschoolnews.com/2017/07/20/wri… via @eschooln… 9 months ago
- Students are Better Off without a Laptop in the Classroom scientificamerican.com/article/studen… #science 9 months ago
- RT @buildmodels: Watch "How Enzymes Work" from the RCSB PDB youtube.com/watch?list=UUB… https://t.co/RaFt3gTo9R 9 months ago
- RT @John_D2017: Hey check out one of my awesome #students on the front cover! Go Kaileb! #maine #lobsterman twitter.com/The_Forecaster… 9 months ago
These folks say interesting stuff…
- MDOE SciTech Framework
- The Optimist
- Kate's Krew
- Just Another Teacher in Maine
- Gary G. Abud, Jr.
- Science teacher
- Wisdom Begins with Wonder
- Ecology of Education
- What It's Like on the Inside
- Granted, and...
- Science Education on the Edge
- Lab Out Loud
- The Art of Teaching
- Science for All
- Physics! Blog!
- Practical Theory