- .@jorja_hooper It was great running into you today. You made my afternoon. I hope all is well in your world! 1 year ago
- RT @gcschmit: This year, instead of asking students, “Do you have any questions?”, I’m saying, “Ask me two questions.” And then I wait. The… 1 year ago
- RT @AP_Trevor: The 2018 AP Biology scores: 5: 7.1%; 4: 21.5%; 3: 32.9%; 2: 28.5%; 1: 10%. This year, there were more strong students, and… 2 years ago
- RT @aserkin: We still have some open spots for our 2018 summer workshops. Best PD experiences I’ve ever had. Sign up. #modchem #modbio h… 2 years ago
- RT @ziegeran: What if PD across the system modeled our vision for learning? #edchat #leadupchat #edadmin #satchat #bfc530 https://t.co/e7bg… 3 years ago
These folks say interesting stuff…
- MDOE SciTech Framework
- The Optimist
- Kate's Krew
- Just Another Teacher in Maine
- Gary G. Abud, Jr.
- Science teacher
- Wisdom Begins with Wonder
- Ecology of Education | Games in the Classroom
- What It's Like on the Inside
- Granted, and...
- Science Education on the Edge
- Lab Out Loud
- The Art of Teaching Science
- Science Education for Antiracism
- Physics! Blog!
- Practical Theory
Monthly Archives: September 2014
We started to actually get into it this week. After completing The Game of Science and discussing our WhiteBoard Meeting expectations we had our first WhiteBoard Meeting. One if my classes struggled with participation in the board with only about … Continue reading